June Beauty Favorites | Cruelty-Free, Too Faced & LORAC Clean Dupes!




It has been quite some time since I have done a Monthly Favorites, but I have finally found a few new products that have been AMAZING for me this past month. With the exception of one, every product is vegan. 


Some of these products will come as no surprise if you follow me on Instagram (@justineolson93), and some are re-discovered old favorites.


Let's get started!




     Milani Shadow Eyez Shadow Pencil "Cafe Au Lait" | $10     






This is my one conventional and non-vegan (contains carmine) item that I have been loving to use as my face contour all month! The color is the perfect matte toned cool brown that blends in perfectly with my fair to light skin tone to really enhance and carve out my cheek bones and add dimension back to my face.


Unfortunately it's only available on Amazon, and the ingredients are not clean. The Vapour Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation Stick or Au Naturale Zero Gravity C2P Foundation Stick would be a cleaner option for cream bronzing and contouring!





     Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge | $6.99     






I finally hopped on the bandwagon and purchased the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. This product has been raved about for years, so I won't blab too much. 


I have used this sponge to blend out even my most stubborn foundations,  my cream contours, and to apply my loose setting powders. Whatever the job, this sponge can do it. So far there has been no tearing, unlike the Eco Tools which started to tear after a week or so.







     Johnny Concert Pro Amplified Eyeshadow in "Coffee or Die" | $10-13     







My favorite go-to lid color for dramatic eye looks has been this shade from Johnny Concert. 


If you have ever loved the look and formula of the LORAC Pro Eyeshadows, but not the ingredients, you will LOVE the Johnny Concert Eyeshadows. They are pigmented, easy to blend out, and I love how easy they are to build up in terms of pigmentation. "Coffee or Die" is the perfect bronze metallic brown that would look amazing on pretty much everyone! 


Johnny Concert products are made with squeaky clean ingredients, and are always Cruelty-Free and Vegan!







     Pacifica Pink Nudes Eyeshadow Palette | $18     









For everyday, the Pacifica Pink Nudes Eyeshadow Palette has been my go-to. If you love matte neutrals, you need this palette.


This palette features 10 warm and cool tone eyeshadows that blend out and apply easily to the eyelids. I can't tell you how difficult it is to find matte browns that actually build on top of each other, and these do! 


If you've been eyeing the Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($36), this is a total dupe for that palette for half the price! 







     Hush + Dotti Organic Liquid Foundation | $48     







If there is one product I was excited for all month, it was this foundation from Hush + Dotti! The Organic Liquid Foundation is a weightless light to light medium coverage foundation that blends into the skin---and I am not exaggerating here---looks exactly like your skin, but better! 


There is zero added texture, settling into fine lines, or in my case becoming an oily mess at the end of the day. Whether you have dry, normal, or oily skin---if you enjoy light or light-medium coverage foundations---you will love this!


My only gripe with this foundation is the limited shade range (my pale princesses are left out...shame), and the vanilla sweet scent may bother some. I always set this product with a loose powder and applied it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I will definitely try this out with a sponge when I snag the full size. The size seen here is the free sample (just pay shipping) you can choose from before you commit to the full size.







Comments